Globus Hotel Rome 3 star hotel

  • italiano
  • English
  • español
  • français
  • Deutsch
  • русский
  • 日本語
  • 中文


Green - Best Western Globus Hotel Rome

Arrival date Arrival date
Departure date Departure date
Guests per Room
Adults Children Children Age
Have you got a Promotion Code or a Corporate Account?
Fill in with your Code / Account number

Offers hotel 3-star Rome

Hotel in Rome with free Wi-Fi

Sustainable Hotel in Rome

 

Like every Best Western hotel, also the Best Western Globus Hotel, 3 star in Rome, joins the program Stay for the Planet by LifeGate with a common aim: 20% reduction of CO2 emissions in three years.

 

Since 2009 water is heated through solar panels which cover 80% of the hotel needs. The remaining 20% is produced by modern boilers with low environmental impact.

 

From 2003 on the installation of the newest air-conditioners which use "eco-friendly" gases, with partial exception of Globus Hotel where the old system will be replaced in the next two years. 

 

In 2009 installation of a water purifier wich reduces the concumption of packaged bottles.

 

Two years dedicated to the recycling of paper, spent oil, organic wastes, toners and other materials. 

 

Since 2007 use of natural products and without packaging for the courtesy line.

 

In more detail, our 3 star hotel in Rome pursues the 20% reduction of CO2 emissions with the following activities:

 

  • Use of sustainable energy
  • Monitoring of energetic and water consumption for the reduction of wastefulness
  • Recycling
  • "Green" purchases
  • Guest awareness and staff education, because our behaviours can make the difference!

 

 

Powered by Present S.p.A.

Mobile version View Desktop version